Friends, writers, lend me your WOM.
Lacking a massive media budget (actually, lacking any budget at all), we hope you’ll help spread the word (via word of mouth) about Flogging the Quill, Crafting a Novel that Sells.
Ways to do that:
- Post a review on Amazon.com at this link. This could be a HUGE help, so please do.
- Mention the book on your website or blog. Feel free to quote from the blurbs by Tess Gerritsen and other pros on this site, and to refer to the press release for ways to talk about what this book does.
- Include a link to our home page (http://www.ftqpress.com/)
- Include a graphic of the cover on your blog or website and link it to our home page (http://www.ftqpress.com/) Links for downloadable graphics are below.
- Post a review on your blog or website with a link to our home page (http://www.ftqpress.com/).
- Email friends and critique group members, anyone you know who’s into writing fiction with the link to our home page (http://www.ftqpress.com/)
- Tell your librarian about Flogging the Quill.